1.29.2009

new animal collective



I know its way too early for this, and I already consciously decided that listening to the live Merriweather songs previous to the studio releases was a mistake and ruined a bit of the fun, but I have gotten hold of some songs that really excite me because they show Animal Collective taking on a much more challenging electronic initiative than their previous material -- which I didn't think was possible, but they seem to have a way of mastering their uncommon sounds into something so new and unique. The Mirando - Ratatat Remix sounds like Boards of Canada meets Flying Lotus, and a new song Animal Collective have been playing live with an alias of "Blue Sky" is also hinting at the same idea. Check it out:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c73fbc8b46f0ff09d9d5c56d04dfa8b0b63a94245d0682a7b8eada0a1ae8665a

No comments:

Post a Comment