12.18.2008

kitten brickz

of all the hard work I put into this past semester, my favorite creation is not one of the models or drawings i pulled all-nighters to slave over, nor an illustrator documents that took many years off my life due to the stress and aggravation that damn software induces onto your soul.

nope, my favorite thing I made was a photoshop study I made in class when I was just messing around and it took me 20 minutes at most. even my professor loved it, told me they would be a very marketable product... haha I'm sure he was only half-kidding.

here it is:


something needs to be said about spontaneity and its affects on success

2 comments:

  1. I would like to order one of these kitten bricks please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, i think i will have a few left over from building my imaginary house

    ReplyDelete